Thursday, April 21, 2011

Great Day but......

I had a great day today! I went to work for a couple of hours and then came home! Now when i got home and came up to my room i smelt something that didnt smell right! Caitlyn got into the nail polish remover and nail polish! The Nail polish remover was spilt all over my comforter and bed skirt! So i had to wash the comforter and bed skirt! 
We also have a blast Playing with our neighbors! We played kickball baseball! fun fun fun! i haven't had that much fun in awhile! I work so much that i don't have much time anymore! 
I also got to upload some pics from the easter egg hunt that i would love to post!
So i have had allergies for the last 2 weeks and i kept taking sudifed which does not work for these kind of things lol! But my neighbor gave some tonight and i am feeling better right now! Why didnt i think of it before lol!
Caitlyn and Kira 
Didn't know 2 chicks came out of the same egg lol!
Cute little Spring house


No comments:

Post a Comment




Feed the Ladybug turtles!