Saturday, April 23, 2011

Working hard lately and tired too

Ok where do i begin.....
I worked a nice 8 hour shift today at Babies R Us! One busy busy busy day! We had our huddle meeting in the morning as always and i am sitting there listening to everything that is going on and what our goals are for today and my opens the folders and says "Ok so we had a guest survey takin and the guest gave all hundreds for the store and mentioned my name and said how wonderful and amazing i am as an associate i am!" My face turned red lol! That is the second guest survey done in a week with my name on it! i really hope to get a great raise from doing as well as i am doing lately! I am really proud of myself for once cause i am really doing very well at my job lately and i just continue to do extremely well! 
Man it is Easter and people are shopping instead of going to easter egg hunts! And we are a baby supply store! 
Alot of mother and fathers registering for babyshowers too today! 
So i was talking to my boss about something my Daughter Caitlyn asked me the other day! 
Caitlyn was telling me "I understand that my Great Grandpa lived his life but why couldnt my Daddy live longer then 24 years old so i could be older and know him more!" It makes me so sad to hear that because caitlyn is so smart! She may never know what she ever did with her Daddy but she does know of him! When i take her to the Cemetary this is what she does.....
Kissing Daddy Derrick
Talking to Daddy Derrick
My Daddy is my Guardian Angel
Priceless Pics


I know these pics seem to make people cry but please know he is in a better place without anymore pain! We love you always derrick!
April 3rd 1982-Oct.5th 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment




Feed the Ladybug turtles!